When was the last time you visited your dermatologist? Most of the experts advise that once in a year visit should happen; however if you suspect any changes in your skin then it’s an alarm to pay visit to your dermatologist. To get maximum benefit from your visit, it is important that you ask questions to your dermatologist. If you will never ask, they will never know your doubts. We have listed below few questions which you should ask your dermatologist so that it is beneficial for your skin health.
- Which foods should I avoid for healthy skin?
- Which products will not damage my skin?
- How many times should I apply sunscreen in a day?
- What should be the frequency of facial?
- How much should I sleep in a day for healthy skin?
- What are the latest treatments available for skin?
- What’s the best moisturizer for my skin type?
Ravi Shet is the writer of this article and Co-founder of www.treatum.com, an online healthcare portal connecting patients with right doctors.