Usually most of the people focus on the face and protect it from the sunlight exposure; however our hands and feet are more exposed. Hands are the most used parts of our body; however they are the ones which get least attention in terms of care. Following are some handy tips which can be done at home to get beautiful hands:
- Coconut Oil: Apply lukewarm extra virgin coconut oil on your hands and massage till it gets absorbed in your skin (for approx. 5 minutes) and then wrap your hands with steam towel for 2 minutes to get baby soft skin.
- Honey: Mix equal amounts of honey and glycerin and apply it on your hands. After 10 minutes of application, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Milk Cream: Apply some fresh milk cream on hands and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse off your hands properly with lukewarm water. Milk cream is a natural exfoliater and moisturizer. It can be used on daily basis.
- Milk & Lemon: Take ¼th cup of milk in a bowl and add half lemon/lime juice in it. Allow the mixture to sit for one minute and then apply on the skin in a backward motion.
- Olive Oil: Massage your hands with some lukewarm olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes twice daily for soft and smooth hands.
Get a free Consultation
Contact us at +91 9920576806 OR fill in the form below
Anisha Pawar is a contributing writer on Treatum Blog. When she is not writing, she can be found experimenting with her culinary skills or exploring new places.
Disclaimer: The entire content of this article is for information purpose only and is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information. It is not a substitute for professional care and should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem and disease.