Nose correction is also referred as Rhinoplasty or Nose Job. It is a surgical procedure done to reshape and change the look of the nose. It is not just one procedure it depends on the reason or indication for which it needs to be done. Hence, first of all a dermatologist expert and surgeon tries to analyze the issue.
There are some of the below indication or issue for which people do approach for the nose correction.
- Nose is too large or too small
- It does not look proper with the rest of the face
- It is twisted, out of shape or out of alignment
- Improvise in overall shape or look
- Bad shape or defect from the time of birth
- Breathing problem due to nasal blockage
- Willingness of any particular shape
So the procedure can be performed to correct any of the above indication or combination of the multiple indications. Rhinoplasty is normally performed on an outpatient basis. However it is advisable to keep someone along to take care of during travelling after surgery and at home for a day at least. Dr. Venkateshwaran is the best plastic surgeon in Thane and has given individualized approach in nose correction treatment.